-the complete Graco Uno2duo stroller review!
The Graco Uno2duo stroller is a single stroller and expands into a double stroller to grow with your family with 8 different modes of use; either with a double stroller seat (1 rear-view facing mode and the other is in a forward facing mode), with a single stroller (1 rear facing mode and the other is on a forward facing standing mode), also with a single stroller (one forward facing stroller seat and a forward facing standing mode and lastly, with a single stroller seat (rear facing stroller seat and a forward facing standing mode).
The Graco Uno2duo can be used starting when your child is an infant because the main seat reclines flat and becomes a bassinet that can be used for newborns. And if a second baby arrives, your toddler can ride on the standing platform while your little one rides up front.
The standing platform at the rear of the stroller gives toddlers a fun and easy ride-along option. It also has a storage basket which provides a reasonable amount of space and you can also expand the basket 5 inches more for a slightly bigger storage basket when you need more room for the child’s provisions. The stroller also has a parent cup holder. While the removable child’s tray and standing platform offer a customizable ride.
Graco Uno2Duo Stroller Features
The stroller seat is reversible so as to enable your baby facing towards you or away from you. This seat can be reclined to multiple positions; it can sit up right for older kids or you can set it anywhere in the middle when your little one wants to kick back and relax. For the youngest ones, you can recline your seat even deeper for comfy outdoor naps or on the go diaper changes.
The stroller features an extendable, extra-large storage basket underneath the seat. The basket under the seat is really big and capacious. It can easily accommodate large diaper bags and shopping bags. The seat is mounted high so you can fit big and long items in the basket and have easy access to them. The item weight limit is about 22 lbs.
One-hand fold provides the ultimate convenience for moms on-the-go. Easy one-hand fold conveniently works with and without the seat on the frame.
The safety harness has both a 3-point and 5-point mode and the 3-point version makes it convenient for buckling in bigger kids and provides a better fit than one-size fits all.
Click Connect Compatibility
This stroller accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats (sold separately). The Click Connect system provides one-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller, with an audible click.
The Graco Uno, is that it has a huge canopy. The canopy has an allowance for extension with the zip feature on it, which simply allows you to extend the canopy further by unzipping it and creating extra cover for your baby, from head to toe. And that’s not just it about the canopy, there is also a Peek-a-boo window to keep an eye on your baby wherever you go. It’s also nice to know the window operates silently, so no worries about disturbing your baby’s nap. The peek-a-boo mesh design drives air inflow and together with the UV 50+ protection provided by the sun hood fabric, makes the stroller an ideal stroller to buy!
- Toddler seat converts to a completely flat bassinet with no additional accessories needed
- Front seat can face forward or backwards.
- Back seat only faces forward back seat attaches with no need for adapters – most models of this type of stroller have adapters that may get forgotten at home – this one the adapters are built in (they just snap up and snap down when not being used) so you always have them – very convenient to just bring your second seat with you in the car and be able to pop it on any time you want.
- The telescoping handlebar accommodates different heights (as well as provides headroom if using the rider board).
- Assembly was pretty easy with simple instructions
- Stroller frame is sturdy and materials are well made – it’s a high quality metal frame
- Generously sized seats fit kiddos comfortably
- Fairly easy to slide it open to make space for a standing rider or second seat, and easy to collapse back down.
- Brake mechanism is super easy to use and sandal friendly
- The stroller comes with a parent cup holder, phone holder as well as a snack tray for the front seat and most strollers you have to buy separately.
- The Graco Uno2Duo is heavy. It is 40 lbs in double mode. That’s a lot of weight to push around. It accommodates two kids at up to 50 lbs. each, so it has to be big strong enough to support that weight. But if you maxed it out, that would be 100 lbs worth of kids and 40 lbs of stroller, which is a whopping 140 lbs
- The plastic wheels become harder to push when on uneven rough terrain or sidewalks.
- The recline on the stroller seat is sub-par. It only reclines about 15-20 degrees. Not enough to accommodate a sleeping older child.
- The back child can’t really see much at all. It’s much easier to push if your heaviest child is on the bottom. Which means your older child, who probably is happier when able to look out and see the world, won’t be able to see anything.
- It’s also very hard to get your child in and out of the seat. My toddler can climb in and out of the seat himself just fine if he goes head first, but trying to lift him up.
- Almost no basket storage use when using the second seat
Overall Rating – Graco Uno2duo Stroller
Price for Quality: (4 / 5)
Weight: (4 / 5)
Ease of Use / Maneuverability: (3.5 / 5)
Features: (5 / 5)
Graco Uno2duo Stroller Specifications
|Product Dimensions||38.63 x 25.5 x 45.5 inches|
|Minimum Weight||4 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight||50 Pounds|
|Harness Type||5 Point|
|Item Weight||22.8 pounds|
Stroller Video Demo
Here is a quick Graco Uno2duo Stroller demo by Graco. Gives you a quick show of most of the stroller’s features.
Where to Buy?
You can check out the Graco Uno2duo Stroller at Amazon.
Conclusion – Graco Uno2duo Stroller Review
A lot of parents had mostly nice things to say about the Graco Uno2Duo stroller. They also found it smooth and easy to use and very affordable for a full featured convertible stroller. If you’re in the market for a full-featured stroller that won’t break the bank, then you should definitely check out the Graco Uno2Duo stroller!
And that’s it for a full Graco Uno2duo Stroller review! It tells you all you need to know about the stroller – including its Pros and Cons. I hope it has provided you with enough information to help you make your purchase decision.
If you have any questions or if something is not entirely clear to you, do not hesitate to contact me or put down your comment below. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!!